Microsoft Project Server
Microsoft Project Server Subscription Edition is the newest version of the trusted server-based project and portfolio management tool. It follows the successful 2016 version and is connected to Microsoft SharePoint. To use Project Server 2019, you will need to first buy the license and then install SharePoint 2019 and activate the Project Server 2019.
Get started quickly with a familiar experience that improves collaboration and allows teams to get more done. Utilize SharePoint to prioritize initiatives, select optimal project portfolios, deliver on your business strategy, and manage resources more effectively. Strengthen everyday collaboration with the social experiences of SharePoint and quickly communicate with team members and stakeholders. Leverage data-driven decisions and simplify IT with an integrated admin experience.
Simple To Oversee and Control
- Starting a project with your organization becomes much simpler and faster with this program, allowing you to prioritize investments and get the desired business results.
- User credentials and permissions are easy to control with Active Directory integration, and PowerShell makes adding and removing users a breeze.
- Workflows in Visio and SharePoint Designer can be created without coding in order to standardize project progression and rejection, which increases control and governance.
Collaboration & Tasks Management
- Enhance communication and collaboration among team members to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Gain control of all tasks and activities by utilizing a centralized and common approach to time reporting and task management.
- Monitor progress, manage change, and ensure delivery of the project on time with a framework for tracking and execution.
- Streamline workflow by applying appropriate governance and control, and plan ahead by managing surplus and deficits on a long-term scale.
- Establish strategies to initiate and select projects, and achieve the forecasted benefits that the program has to offer.